Ride CATA for just 50-cents or use your CATA fixed route pass to receive a boarding pass for use on all Silver Bells buses throughout the event. Children 42" and under ride for free. If you pay with cash, you must have exact change. Transfers to other buses may be made at boarding centers or bus stops along the route. CATA fixed-route transfers are free. Just ask the driver for a transfer ticket when you board your first bus.
The Silver Bells in the City Bus Route will operate: Friday: 5:00 to 10:00 pm. Buses will run approximately every 10 minutes.
Park & Ride with CATA
Take CATA from home to Silver Bells or park in the Michigan Historical Museum parking lot and ride CATA's Silver Bells bus route to the parade and later to the various entertainment sites.
- Michigan Library & Historical Center
- Exit MLHC south to Kalamazoo Street
- Left (east) on Kalamazoo to Pine Street
- Right (south) on Pine to Malcolm X
- Left (east) on Malcolm X to Grand Avenue
- Left (north) on Grand to Lenawee Street
- Left (west) on Lenawee to the CATA Transportation Center (Bay #7)
- Exit CTC to Kalamazoo Street
- Right (east) on Kalamazoo to Larch
- Left (north) on Larch to Shiawassee
- Left (west) on Shiawassee to Pine
- Left (south) on Pine to Kalamazoo Street
- Right (west on Kalamazoo to MLHC drive
- Right (north) to MLHC